Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Anah Raise Trip

First step to the long house, curious...






out of my imagination, now, the long house is modern already...


forward to the waterfall...




advanturer or explorer???


LANDSCAPE



exploration between shutter speed and exposure....
I can take those photo more better if got tripot... hehe...




superman RETURN!!!
BBOOOOMMM....





NATURE



how fantastic for this Nature situation....

















I wish I have a macro lense, so that I can capture more beautiful photo with this tiny...  :(




a monkey looking for the banana...




nothing is prefact...








PORTRAIT



Hi ,boy... look at here plz...


why u so scare? I 'm not going to eat u...

wu, wuuw....




so cute girl...









it's time to go back, so tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment